Friday, July 3, 2009
Game Over..Big Time!
10:53 AM ♥ Mujahid ♥ Perma

''Life is a Maze and Love is a Riddle..'' Anyone agrees with this statement?yes?no?maybe? I for once feel its so so true..Life is a maze due to long journeys full of obstacles just so u get to the next level,but not knowing where the end would be...And Love is very much a riddle to me as,trying to figure out love,is like trying to solve a riddle,or solving an equation tat equates to an irrelevant answer..at a point,its easy to be solved by some,but at another its very difficult to be solved by others..Timing is part and parcel of a Love Equation am i rite? hmm guess my time is up,since another male soul has just beat me towards winning a girl's heart..so its neither almost nor a but..it never was..hmm nvm then,the only option left is? Drop The Girl.. :D

Drop the girl,coz she aint worth my time,my heart was played by her n now left broken n bleeding.. Mistake: Shouldnt have made her my priority when i was only an option to her..The one she looks forward to everyday is the guy,i'm just the last choice or an alternative,out of pity she texts me..and thinking back its so true..should have just leave the lovebirds alone..gosh i'm such a fool :D Since Love is a condition in which Her happiness is essential to my own..i'll just pray tat ur happiness with tat guy,lasts forever and always.. tat'll be all.. :D

Labels:

Be My Valentine...Or Forever Mine??