Friday, July 10, 2009
I Love her,she loves him..n i'm sure he would love her as well..
1:01 AM ♥ Mujahid ♥ Perma

Ponder upon this..
I never knew there would b a better tomorrow
but u've come into my life n taken away all my sorrow
My days of sadness are a thing of the past
because i hav found true love at last..
My days of emptiness are gone for good
because u fill a void in my heart that u should
You've open a window
You've shown me the light
And my Love for u will continue to burn bright..

So wat do u think of this poem?some kind of heart throb who's head over heels over his/her partner?hmm nicely written but too bad i dont believe in this poem...so would u agree with the saying..Its better to have love than never..? coz i sure dont..ok wat do i mean by this? ppl talk bout being in love as a huge un explainable n sensational feeling tat a person could encounter rite?but tats just some idiot who interpreted it tat way..so wat i'm saying is..a person who quotes tis must already hav been rejected by a girl/guy rite?he/she wouldnt hav come up with this quote n might hav led a better less hurtful more enjoyment kind of life if it had not been for that so heartwarming yet heartwrenching word called 'Love'..yes its true tat without love we wouldnt exist am i rite?i mean our parents fall in love n so on the fairytale ending kind..but hav u stopped to wonder as well tat some of our parents were having arranged or forced marriages,n some of us are born just so tat grandparents were happy to knw tat they had a grandchild??so c'mon..love doesnt play apart in any of tat..its just damn stupid..so i'm just saying..for my case,i hav strong doubts n disbelief in love as i had girl's toying wih my heart for watever reasons for the 4th time(damn foolish rite?i knw)so i'm not sure bout love anymore..especially when now,i just lost a war even without tryiing to win a battle..wat can i say?love has to be mutual,i love her,she doesnt love mec coz she loves him,n i'm sure he loves her..n everyones happy.. tats always how it should be n forever will be..i dun wanna fight since it will only complicate things,not make it better :D

Labels:

Be My Valentine...Or Forever Mine??